PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QF Delays/Serviceabilities - Add entries here
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 01:17
kotoyebe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zk-nsj,
I don't have the answer for your questions, but I do have a question for you though, why did you book 2 flights so close to each other? Do you realise you arrive in T3 and have to go on transit bus to international terminal and then security check point? You reckon you'll board the flight within 1 hour? You really are pushing your luck, whether the flights are delayed or not.
Why did he book the 2 flights so close together? Because he can. That is the legal MCT in SYD. My area regularly dumps 20-30 connecters from the 163 to the 43 because of this stupidity. Whenever we ask for the MCT to be extended in SYD to something more reasonable..eg 1.30hr..for operational reasons, we get laughed down by marketing. They demand only an hour because it's easier to sell. Another example of people with no idea pulling the strings.

When was the last time the QF568 ran on time with a classic for more than a few days???

Last edited by kotoyebe; 3rd Jul 2008 at 01:19. Reason: spelling