PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 00:07
pablo m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok so we get 5%... or 3% with sweeteners.... or whatever. The day after the EBA is signed, we still don't have enough people on the floor, we still lack training, we still have disengaged management and staff, we are way behind the 8 ball in regards to the deferred etc work on the aircraft, the 380 introduction is a disaster waiting to happen, the Dreamliner is just that, a dream, the cert 4's still aren't paid, the stupid procedures are still there, we are still set up to fail...etc etc, and other eba's are around the corner

('we' means anyone wearing QANTAS on their chest!)

please, ALAEA, consider getting a delegation together of executives, LAME's, seniors, Supers, DMM's, other department staff and push for a meeting with the board - do they really know what the blazes is happening???!!! what they stand to lose??

I am not going down without a fight - push us too far and I'll be on the 7:30 report telling it like it is.

will our current management be the death of QF engineering as we know it?? or are they just cutting us to the bone to sell us out.

I need to see our side of the story out there, now!