PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oban/Glenforsa News
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 15:04
tuscan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am fairly new to pprune and was surprised at all the back biting and bitching on this and other Oban related threads.
I can imagine that those who are personally involved with the various airfields in question may feel that this is a good platform for personal attacks but it does seem to all be a bit much....

I have been flying into Oban and the outer Isles for years and can only see improvements in most areas and there have been good days and bad, like having a friendly (and a fair bit of p##s taking) chat over a jammy dodger or on the other hand being told that next time I should uplift more fuel and that thirty litres was hardly worth the effort of starting the bowser, and that part was serious.

I think that there`s not much good coming out of these particular threads but then hey, who cares? We are are all entitled to our little rant and I have had mine....

I love flying in this area and just hope that when I land next time my experience will not be tarnished by overhearing the tittle tattle that seems to have been exasperated on here.