PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oban/Glenforsa News
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2008, 14:39
Say again s l o w l y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What, apart from the court cases that are already ongoing. Did someone mention Fire Appliances?

As for evidence. My office has two piles of paperwork over 2 feet tall, not to mention the GB's of data on the computer.

I would not make any comments on a public site such as Pprune unless they could be evidenced.
I also have my opinions, one of which is a desire that this project succeeds. I also wish there to be services like the Argyll Air Service all over Scotland and that Oban and Glenforsa are two of the finest places to visit in the British Isles.

My problem has never been with any of the staff or the airfields, but with the decision making processes. When you see some of the reports that have been paid for by the council and then ignorned and then see some other stuff that was obviously followed, a very clear pattern emerges.

Right, that's my last word on this apart from new stuff that I dig up. I think BRL probably already wants to slap me round the back of the head and I think we've tried his patience long enough.