PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737NG Low Fuel
Thread: 737NG Low Fuel
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2008, 00:02
john_tullamarine

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts
I am guilty of not keeping a close eye on this thread. Had a complaint about things getting a tad heated up .. not important who complained or to which posters the complaint related ..

Just to restate the ground rules for Tech Log ..

(a) any discussion is fine so long as it has at least a tenuous link with professional flying

(b) a reasonable level of politeness is required. That is not to say that we need to be namby pamby .. but the aim is to play the ball .. not the player.

(c) outright bad-mouthing is not acceptable at all

(d) revisiting subjects which have been aired before is more than acceptable as Tech Log acknowledges an educational role with the new folks always coming up through the ranks

With apologies to many, I have conducted a slash and burn operation on the thread to remove the odd comment and then endeavoured to tidy up other posts so the thing still flows ... inadequacies in so doing remain mine alone.

I accept that the occasional thread stirs up passions a bit .. and fuel is something near and dear to our hearts .. except for the sailplane colleagues who prefer a quieter life ... perhaps we can all take ten deep breaths and carry on the arguments in a more dignified manner ?

regards,

John T