PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DRILL OF THE DAY QUESTIONS for PPLS TRAINING AND QUALIFIED
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 05:48
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

so why should it be locked???
You have had two serious answers from 17 posts.

for the budding PPls that want questions thrown at them
The guys who have answered are very experienced ppl's. Which brings me on to......

and you all want to be budding pilots in the industry, God help us!!!
Again the guys who have answered don't!

All that aside I see it as an excellent thread if it could continue as a Q&A session without the bull thrown in. It would be good if it actually worked.....

I might just write to the newspapers just to show what an idiotic site this really is,
Feel free. We work closely with some of the media. Often after an incident they come and ask for advice what to write. A huge step compared to years ago when they just used to make most of it up.

just to show what an idiotic site this really is, and like I have been warned by fellow Airline pilots that I work with as there is so many bull rumours that get spoken about on this website by an utter bunch of, well you know what I'm going to say!!! They were exactly correct!!! What a complete load of pants!!
If it is that bad a site then why are you posting these questions on here and why are you getting worked up about it. If it is that bad simply go somewhere else, simple logic really.

If I ever meet you alongside me in the cockpit of an A320 or elesewhere I will suss you out straight away and maybe give you l small kicking to make you into a man!
??????

So, after reading your little rant, we are an "Idiotic site" and you then threaten me with "l small kicking to make you into a man!". Why on earth do you expect me to keep this thread open and not ban you after the outburst above. Go play somewhere else.