PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - USA/CAN Commuters
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 04:14
The Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you don’t arrive for your rostered duty, Crew Control will have no other choice than to assign you a “Missed Duty”. If that happens, there will be consequences. You have been warned.

You accepted the job and the base; we don’t care about your financial troubles. Arrive for you roster.

We in Management receive a travel fund which is equal to full fare Business Travel to your home port, if you are Hong Kong Based of course. This allowance includes Myself and My Family. We also receive a Free Of Charge ticket, priority 4 every year.

If we use our FOC tickets, we spend the travel fund on ID tickets to travel and it more than covers our ID travel expenses. We also use it for hotels.

We will NEVER allow any person to travel on our aircraft for free. We are not a charity Airline, we are a full service airline and with that comes a price. We don’t allow our own staff to travel for free on jumpseats, so we will not allow others. If you travel on a jumpseat you will pay the full ID 90 Y rate, the same as our employees.

Yes we do make a profit from our employees but that is a good business practice. It adds to my bonus and that is the bottom line.

If you are a Manager, traveling on company business, we will ask you to request a jumpseat from the commander and travel on that seat. This will free up an extra business class seat for a full fare paying passenger. This also adds to my bonus.

We are in the business of making profit, not happy employees. If you don’t like it, leave. There is always someone that will do your job for less. Live with it.

To My Bonus.

The Management