PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air T&c
Thread: Gulf Air T&c
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2008, 21:37
Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Che - fair enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers for that. The point of my entire post was to tell the guy to take a look at housing with his wife. Get out and look around and see what you can get. IB is right with some luck you will find something and maybe that something is acceptable to the wife (which is usually the final authority )

DeserHawk - if you look at all my post regarding GF the vast majority are positive. I did and still do like GF - just was not for me because I could never trust the future. My post the other day was not to slag those guys who are still at GF because I hope things work out well for them and, for that matter, all the pilots at GF. We're all the same regardless of where we are - trying to make a living as best we can. Having said that, I still believe that, outside of GF Flt Ops, the place is a mess and my 'other' post was a response to the article in that vein.

As for keeping opinions to ouselves - it is a forum and I simply responded to what I believe was a rather funny article. Even in that post I said that GF will survive - so it certainly is not harsh and there is most certianly no intent to 'hurt' the pilots at GF.

Again, as I said above, my advice to the guy was to come and look at the housing situation himself. TOO many of us did not and got caught in the process. And that, simply put, was my advice to the guy. Simple really.