PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Becoming a Pilot!
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2008, 19:03
jb2_86_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chrissy,

Youre like a lamb taking yourself to slaughter mate.

IF you make it through your training without your instructor throttling you, or you actually manage to hide the appauling attitude you possess during an interview and get a job - unfortuantly mate, there is a fair chance you shall end up sat next to one of these "stuck up people" on the flight deck. I genuinly feel sorry for the guy who has to endure you on a four sector day.
I also expect you won't last long as personnel will find it increasingly difficult to find a captain willing to work with you.

I think its perfect timing that there happens to be a very similar thread started at the same time as this monstrosity, by a member 'Rikesh' [Ways to get there...]. Please read this, and I suggest you regard it as the model approach when looking for information from PPRuNe. So far he has done very well for informative replies, this thread on the other hand...

I think the key aspects to note are:
*The use of manners (they're free you know)
*Not calling people names
*Don't Brag ie, "AMAZING GCSEs" (and on that note, surely an A* would be an 'amazing result'. In my book, an 'A' is merely 'Very good')
*There are others but I dont want to waste my time or add wear to my keyboard when you won't even look or care.

JB