PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US crews need schengen visas?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2008, 22:57
g4pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you TCI. I could not agree with you more.

People like 411A will likely call me "un-patriotic", but I don't see anything "un-patriotic" about criticism. I love this country which is why I choose to live here, but that does not mean I need to be one of the herd that follows and agrees with everything that comes out of Washington DC. Someone who is truly Patriotic will criticize what they believe to be wrong and speak or do things which they think would better their country. I actually think that all those Americans who are simply saying "we are the best" and bashing all other countries and not standing up for what they know is the right thing to do are being very un-patriotic by doing a dis-service to their country. If more Americans had been openly against the war I think there could have been a chance that we would not be in the huge mess that we are in now.

I am very much looking forward to the upcoming elections and finally getting this monkey (no dis-respect meant to monkeys) out of office. Most Americans have had enough and will hopefully make the right decision this time around.

Fly Safe!

g4pilot