PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JMC excellent pay and conditions
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2001, 13:13
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

actually it was me that said that. i agree with you that engineering was good at FCL but that was it. they had 2 very cheap brand names ie club 18-30 and sunset, where losing money hand over fist and manipulated the on time figures in their favour to garner better pr. they got their hands on AWD and butchered us for their own gain. incidentally most of us AWD guys lost money as we lost our profit related bonus in favour of a small pay rise. now thats progress. oh and another thing while i'm about it. the travel perks are rubbish. one half price holiday at top book prices and a cheap holiday to tenerife etc? do me a favour. real perks are unlimited ID90 for the whole family in any class to any destination in the world from a variety of major airlines, with massive discounts in 5 star hotels. to the younger guys in JMC, if you are any good get out of the minors and into the majors people. do you really want to be doing triple night turkeys in 20 years time? you will look like your a 90 on your 50th birthday.