PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QF Delays/Serviceabilities - Add entries here
Old 18th Jun 2008, 06:23
Big Unit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as a groundstaffer, there is nothing funny about these delays. I understand why you are doing them but please appreciate the hell we are going through.

I am not one of them but i can assure you, each day you are losing the respect and support from alot of people.

As i know you do, I hope there is a fix....SOON
Mate, what you need to understand is we are not causing these delays. We are not sabotaging the a/c like the abortions above us think we are. And more importantly WE ARE NOT ON A GO SLOW! We are working as hard if not harder than ever before in the entire time I have worked for QF. The reason you are seeing delays at your end is quite simply because we have ceased working overtime in the hope we will achieve a better outcome than the **** sandwich on offer.
So whilst i appreciate the crap you have to deal with, spare a thought for the guys on the floor. The guys on this forum may appear to be happy about delaying a/c but that is against everything we have ever believed in - a safe to fly and on time a/c. May i suggest you and your collegues write to engineering management.