PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering NAS/NJME
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2008, 23:43
batsky2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree that you should face who you don't like, but this site is all about being anonymous, if we had to use our real names on this site, then les people would be here, and this site does not allow the use of names anyways.

I doubt that your real name is "Request FL510"? Again, that is what this site is all about, it is a message board, people can talk about any topic they want on this site, some more constructive than others, I would not have gone this route, but I don't fault the guy either, none of us know the whole story, and it is his way of expressing his displeasure of the situation, now others know what happened at his company, and others can make comments, I know one thing, at my company, if one of our pilots tried to smuggle alcohol into a country that bans it, he would not get to keep his job, he would have been fired, it kind of makes no sense why the management at NJME decided to keep him as well as let him stay on as a check airman as if he did nothing wrong, it sends the wrong message to everyone else.