PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IAA ATC Positions
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2008, 22:46
itsnotme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few extra controllers that are conspicuous by their absence
Questions need to be asked about the IAA's handling of its direct recruitment campaign.
As far as I can see the last few months were a complete waste of time. Management still have'nt changed.
I would agree with this comment to a degree because management have reneged on and mis-interpreted agreements.
[. Management still haven't changed but the controllers attitudes have. Dublin controllers initiative in the last dispute was the catalyst for the galvanisation of all IAA controllers.
Let's face it, we got treated like crap, and we're still getting treated like crap. So forgive me if I don't share your optimistic outlook but I for one have lost all faith in the union's ability to handle this.
I share in your disappointment bro but if we let the negativity creep in we're all fooked.The easiest thing to do is blame the union but would we swap seats with them? No chance! One thing we do have is the power to change our representatives. I think they were conned though . We were all sold another IAA puppy.
I don't give a s anymore
you and the rest of us.
Many lessons were learned from the last dispute. It was a real eye opener for all controllers to witness the desperate measures used by the IAA to Fck their staff over!