PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need help with my next move
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2008, 12:58
Smirnoff N21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NGFellow, sit tight don't make a move yet. Indian CAA well, they're like a weathercock the richest jet stream will prevail. I don't seriously believe that airlines will swallow it just like that meaning they will have drop their expansion plans or at least defer them. Come on don't panik on the titanic wait and see. Some attention to the needs of CAA folks from the industry bosses here and there will turn things around. If it helps, people are leaving ME even with 130 US $ a barrel believe it or not cause if there's no shortage of supply in ME you'll feel the pain. Oil became a political agenda worldwide on the highest level and I personally believe we will see a downturn after the elections in the US as it's beyond reasonable doubt that fraud from the banks is the reason for it. Do you really think US and aviation industry worldwide can afford to ground nearly 30% of the curent business and cause social instability of such magnitude? In case you wanna make a move go to a LCC cause those guys are the future of aviation anyhow. When the pocket dries out and folks turn over every penny they chose the cheapest. Your worst enemy s panik.
Don't take it personally take it on the rocks.!!!