PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2008, 12:14
chanel1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THE ALPHABET STRIKE....could get a sponsor

you tellem ngineer...yep the qantas managers will fold, or perhaps they couldnt give a tos , i mean they are not getting docked,

Get real,

can i ask how many names fall in the a-k or l - z or whatever ,how many guys will get docked, and how many will not, will the WA SA and NTH QLD members chip in with 4 hours of wages that can be shared equally and when will the next lot be due, whoever thought of this idiot strategy is either dumb as dog sh*t or wants to create angst amongst members.

But the Qantas Managers are getting nervous, so no need to worry, can you please all get real or accept the offer, you are your own enemies, the managers are getting paid and you are dealing with a company with a bottomless pit, yet you punce around like fairies thinking up idiot ideas that will have no effect other than cause peop;le to question why am i getting docked this and not my pal over there who will stand to gain.

looks like a Bunch of egomaniacs running this union , they are there for a business outcome, looks like they have forgotten and are more intersted in being patted on the back and coming up with fanciful ideas, it really is simple you either go for broke and hope you win or you will loose with these half measures and half baked strike by alphabet strategies.

This is something not even the teachers union would consider