PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2008, 06:48
chanel1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunfish, what is it that you actually do, i noticed over 2500 posts, you are a real tosser, get a life.

As for the rest of you you are all lost , man i havent seen so much flutter and bullsh*t , your exec is allover the place ,

you guys are being docked 4 hours pay, by my calculations each time you all go out it is 250K , so it wont be long before you are in serious negative territory regardless of any pay increase. Not to worry your leader will be getting paid to run this great strategy.

It is obvious your executive hasnt got a clue about industrial strategy and negotiation and the first rules. I understand that the whole exec team is new to this, may i suggest it is very premature to pat the exec on the back, they havet got a clue, i maybe wrong but looks like you are all loosing, the overtime will start to bite not only the company but those who need it, once that happense the crack will appear and its all over.

Those that are happy with the exec performance, you need to have a cold shower, the reality will soon be evident, You Amateur unionists, you make me cry