PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2008, 14:43
Hussar 54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know I said last night that I would post no more about this, so apologies...And this is absolutely the last one until the the enforcement action starts against these shysters....

This morning, the website displays a price for the NCE - MAN leg on 28th June of £ 89.99 plus, plus, etc if booked as part of a MAN - NCE - MAN return...Same flight, same day it is quoting € 170.99 plus, plus, etc if booked as a one way ticket NCE - MAN....

A Euro > Stg exchange rate of 1.90 ????? Today's rate is 1.23 and has NEVER, EVER been higher than 1.52....All perfectly legal, of course, they can set and trade with any rate they wish...but these people are lower than a slug's bollocks....

Oh and if you are stupid enough to make the booking, you don't have the aggravation of needing three ' clicks ' to remove the Insurance add-on as the extremely intelligent reservation system doesn't offer the add-on - not too sure if this is because it is illegal in France, or maybe the insurers don't want to deal with compenstaion claims from outside the UK...

Great to hear the news about the investigation....Can't wait !