PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2008, 16:12
ILS32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats the problem with the Jet2 website?
If you want the cheapest flight to your destination,you book 6 months early.You know how the LoCos operate,as the plane fills up your flight costs more.You know you will be paying the flight taxes so does it matter if its not on the first page.If its your first time booking a flight then I can understand the shock when you see the final cost of your flight.The second time you book a flight you will have a rough idea of the extras that will be added to your flight whether it be Jet2 ,Easyjet or Ryanair.

Is Jet2 website misleading.I don't think so.You see the extra cost of adding additional items ie extra leg room,insurance,a prebook meal etc.
There are lots of options but they are not all compulsary to purchase.
You buys what you want.

I book 5-6 flights a year with Jet2 and have done since the day they first started their services from Leeds/Bradford.The website is more transparent know than when they first started.I fly next week to Amsterdam the return fare £9.98.As I progressed through the booking
procedure I saw the cost of the flight increasing as the taxes were added on plus the credit charge at the end,final cost £58.

Nothing was hidden I knew the cost of the flight before hitting the confirm button. Hussar 54 if you are prepared to pay more for your flight rather than use Jet2 because of the misconception that you have been lied to more fool you.

ILS32