PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering NAS/NJME
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2008, 08:55
Mladen Ostir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poor Samishark

My first visit to pprune in a looong time and what a dissapointment.

I personally know 6 guys working at NJME - four of whom have been there for over six years and two have been there for eighteen months. Various fleets and various seats. A mixture of airline backgrounds and corporate backgrounds.
I am in touch regularly with five of them. They are all more than happy with NJME. They have the usual gripes as most people with a brain would have when they are an 'employee', but all in all they are very contented with the operation and the lifestyle it affords.

I would suggest the opinion of five long term guys as opposed to one despondant employee would have to override my general opinion of the place.

It really is a shame to see such bitterness out there.

Samishark - your clearly aggressive manner on this forum betrays your personality . I would be guessing you'll never be happy with your Employer as there is probably a little too much pent up anger there. Chill buddy.

Have you considered applying to Emirates? You'd probably slot in nicely.

Hi to my buddies there at NJME and good to hear you're all making the most of life. Enjoy your months OFF!

(Interesting to note that the posts re NJME are very few and far between. Perhaps their employees are just too busy enjoying life....food for thought).