PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2008, 02:37
Bolty McBolt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bolty if all you can do is attack somebody's opinion rather than give consructive comments, I would suggest a deeper seated emotional problem.

I have noticed a common theme though, you all speak about family time and how great it is to spend time with family and how the union PIA is helping you do that. Great, nothing better than family, more time and money spent on family the better. Maybe the question should be asked of your FedSec about spending time and child support on his kids and ex wife, or is this PIA about his political career. Once a LAME always a LAME, it's all about us.
We are all keen to put bread on the table and support our families, what is the true intention of the ALAEA?
consructive = constructive

Interesting to see the Trolls are getting nasty!

I think Cpiom has mistaken me for someone else.
I have never mentioned family , and I did not attack your opinion.
I fact I said I respected it.
I posted my opinion on the theme of your posts and my take on your argument. (page 115 post 2287)
Never did I attack you in any way or have to resort to childish name calling, that looks like your department.

cpiom
If one side does not back down or change their tact there is no solution. When I say one side I mean either side, I see good and bad in both and both NEED to co-exist, contra to what others are posting.
Good point, My post described exactly why I don't think it should be the LAMEs