PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2008, 13:35
Bumpfoh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For F sake PAF

Firstly I don't think your EBA is for the next 5 - 10 years. If that's what your union wants then they are crazy.
I never suggested that it was, this was just an arbitary period of time to highlight what we have/have not received in the last 10 years.

I'll give you a hint. GD will be sitting in a multimillion dollar home and sipping a nice wine in 10 years - regardless of anything you do.
I think you have hit the nail on the head, and he will do this at the expense of the shareholder and employees alike.

what makes you think that I'm going forwards pay wise with the current inflation rate?
What your personal remuneration situation is none of my business, read what I said. If you are going backwards as you imply then by your logic you should take a pay cut for the shareholders benefit to boot.

Your logic is this: You want to declare war on China, so you've started bombing every mine site in WA and a couple of Perth suburbs

Thats your opinion but you don't work there and are not subjected to the current QE management lunacy on a daily basis which is where our real beef lies, GD just happens to be the figure head who drives the 3% policy.