PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2008, 00:29
sickofqf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

As an AVV Lame I would like you to know that I havn't seen to many "Heros" down here.

And therein lies the problem. "haven't seen too many".

I also received a PM from one of yours which I will respond to privately which stated OT is being done at the end of the shift etc to "help pay the bills". WTF ???

What part of OT ban don't you understand. OK, so the assoc "allowed" end of shift OT. That was done purely so that we wouldn't be docked 4 hours pay every day when they asked us to stay back! If it isn't official you cannot be docked for saying NO. getting the picture or do you really need it spelled out?

No OT means NO OT.....if you can't read between the lines, or choose not to so you sleep better whilst doing "enough OT to pay the bills" then ------edited------

If you are Forstaff and similar applies......please NO, your sock draw is in dissaray and it needs your attention. Have no doubt, Forstaff will paint you into the same corner we are currently in and you WILL need the support of others to get out of it......

I acknowledge that the vast majority down there are doing the right thing. I also KNOW there are several who AREN'T. That is why yesterday's cease and desist notice came from SP.

Just for your information, here in Sydney Base( where courtesy of a ridiculous housing market our bills are significantly higher whilst we earn the SAME money) there is NO overtime being worked, there are NO shift time adjustments being done and there are definitely NO favours being shown to the company so that we can 'pay the odd bill'. And we are the area formerly known as A-Lick central!!
THAT is why EBY is a WEEK late leaving from a simple 'A' Check.

Finally, it's not for the sheer fun of it that one of 'our' basic 'A' Checks is heading to AVV in ADDITION to their current work because we can't "handle" the workload...........

perhaps your 'goodwill' is being taken advantage of?

If you care to refute and set me straight in a truthful manner please do so and I will happily blank this post.

Last edited by sickofqf; 11th Jun 2008 at 00:53.