PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OAA - May Employment
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2008, 17:56
Rhodes13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unfortunately quite a few of your fellow colleagues have seen fit to display a complete and utter lack of professionalism and airmanship.

And that paints a picture of the whole airline does it? Yes we have made cockups and they have rightly been published in the various media but does that paint a dangerous airline when its a tiny minority of overall movements in the year?

Im not saying I'm a sky god far from it. I go to work and learn something new everyday, but to infer we are dangerous is pushing it a bit far dont you think. I would say that 56 million pax dont agree with you and the statistics stack up quite well to prove it!

If I follow your reasoning any airline that has had an incident it dangerous even if was just one person.

Please mate point me to an airline that had never ever made a mistake and ill be the first to join it! Oh thats right they all do! But I forgot you obviously fly for one that doesnt silly me. Must be because Im a colonial.. we are a bit slower you know
Sometimes you gotta wonder if people like you have a sick need to see a company like RYR go tits up just to say I told you so!