PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2008, 07:32
Champagne Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truth or Myth?

I notice a lot of 'personal' accusations going on here on this thread. No doubt a lot of pilots against a lot of "wannabe" pilots who didn't make it and now enjoy life by hating and grinding their axes against guys who did make it......Such a shame, wasted talent.
I further wonder if Rf or JVJ or maybe the original 'Bean-Counter' O.P. might be able to shed some light.~ Is parking aircraft due to crew shortages more lucrative than paying your pilots sufficiently to retain them? Oh, I forgot..... even if you DO pay them properly (F.....g pilots), they will leave ANYWAY! Silly me, how could I forget????
Now where are we going to get experienced captains from for the J41? Well, we simply promote the next in line! Experience? Why?? They (experienced captains) just demand more money! So pay the little extra premium to the insurance company for low time captains! It's cheaper than paying an experienced captain. After all, it's all about LOOT. Loot for the company that is. You as a pilot, no loot. I give you a job, be satisfied with that! No loot, no life. But you've got a job. Now you go and be happy with that!