PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering NAS/NJME
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 10:11
TWOTBAGS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sami, ever been in a company where there is not a buddy list? No I did not think so. I would bet the indiscretion list is a lot longer by many more people, but that’s not for this place now is it

Honestly like all companies there issues that need dealing with, but this year my money has hit the bank every month, its much better now this per diem is flat rated every month. Operations were decimated last year and the wealth of experience was lost, yes there issues hence the email from “The Don” the other day, what prompted it I have NFI but that’s life in the sandpit.
With regard $$$ what is a couple days here and there when there really are only 3 common working days between the Kingdom and the Real World per week. So really only 12 days a month where things may happen quickly…. “MAY” is the operative word

Believe me it gets a lot worse. B200 is right on the money if you ask me.

You have to ask yourself, why do people come? Why have some including a national transferred from Big Brother?

If its not to you taste then vote with your feet, its not North America, it is 1429 don’t forget. I am sure there are plenty of jobs awaiting back home……….. (err well maybe not).

Find me another job that I work 7 months a year and net as much, most of my friends work 10 times as hard, for substantially less and get a total of 6 weeks leave which half the time they cant book when they want.

NJME is not perfect by any means but it is better than a lot of places.