PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering NAS/NJME
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 04:25
samishark1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well B200, you can lie to everyone and tell prople that this did not happen but we all received the e-mail from the D.O. about this incident, I still have the copy, it did not list the name of the pilot who smuggled Wine into the Kingdom, but it was easy to find out, people talk including the Chief Pilot, The Pilot who smuggled wine into Saudi is a G-IV Captain/Check airman, his initials are...., and the e-mail from the D.O. stated that he was demoted and with a pay reduction, that is Bull, since he is still here, and doing the same job, how is that fair to all of the other pilots? If any one of us did this we would not have received the same deal, we would have been fired, I bet that if NAS management found out about this incident, he would have been fired, like I said, you are either on the Buddy list or you are not, you must be a buddy list pilot, or management, I would bet you are management since you defend the company so much.

And yes, this place is a DUMP, no doubt I made a mistake comming here

Good luck, people should know the truth about what happens here and how things are handled.

Edited by Duck. No names or even initials, comprendez?