PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTASLINK Crewing Crisis!
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2008, 14:05
Shapeshifter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From RYAN TCAD
5th November 2007, 05:33 "Rex suspends maryborough services too "

In my previous posts on the REX canels Cooma service thread, i made a few points of view from my experiences of which Shapeshifter took it upon himself to carefully choose a few of - twist them - give it a shake and shift them - then try to make himself look all cool by stating that their recruitment team got it right when they knocked me back!
He needs to wake up and realise that he would not be in this position if he had better T's&C's.Pilots are leaving REX in bigger numbers first because they have the WORST pay and conditions compared to other regionals in their calibre.
Fortunately for me however, i did not place all my eggs into one basket, secondly i was rejected by REX and thirdly - i was accepted into QF Link for their course the following week.

BTW - read GoNorth's post about the pay after 10K for endorsement Shapeshifter. Learn from this. And next time you think about writing real drivel, think twice about the 'KNOB' factor and how one perceives you.
From RYAN TCAD
Today

They flog you like a dead horse. Beware! And this starts from day one training with no time for consolidation.

And no matter who tells you that there is progression between QL and QF, - do NOT believe them.

This has been a snapshot into the day of the life of a QL FO.

Brought to you by 'Bendover' - a quality Pineapple on entry! - Ouch!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see its taken you barely 6 months for you to be whinging about your vastly better "T's&C's" Ryan.

Now remind me again about this "KNOB factor" and how "one perceives you"?

Poor baby.