PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2008, 13:03
Collando

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PAF

Engineer's seem to laugh and enjoy the fact they effect people's travel plans
No PAF only yours

Is it true that if you tried harder in school you could have been a pilot instead of an aircraft "mechanic" that needs another man (union rep) to put forward his case in life?
Having been an industry pilot and a LAME let me tell you any monkey can be a pilot.whether you are a good one of course is another matter.
But personally being a LAME has always been more challenging, and mate Pilots belong to unions too (although perhaps not in the airforce)Sir yes sir,although I am begining to doubt that.you are actually a RAAFpilot as I would be surprised that with the airforce selection criteria they would select a dumbass like you.

Engineer's seem to laugh and enjoy the fact they effect people's travel plans in an attempt to achieve their Communist goals
Are you still liviving in the 50s?

Or you could hand back the thousands of dollars you took from members and handed to the ACTU (an organisation that handed money over to the ALP).
If that were true how would a RAAF person know that, and if it is true Im sure the ALAEA know what they are doing.

You clown