PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2008, 06:25
FatFunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nemesis mk1, I bet you will be happy when everyone accepts your bull.

Employees despise management and the loathing is set to continue. (Despite a feeble attempt to act differently, Tin-Tin.) Every one agrees that Link used to be a good company until JVJ joined. The big blind emperor without clothes. Blissfully ignorant.

On the economical front, my dear nemesis mk1, you clearly have little knowledge about economics. You fail to recognise that the factors mentioned in this threat (alleged bad maintenance, alleged decrease in training abilities, high staff turnover, reduction in staff morale, lower productivity, less experienced staff, alleged illegal activities) are all a result of the business policy. If you couple this with the micro economics of the airline industry and the overall macro economic policy of the country, you can definitely not blame the “masses”. They are the ones trying to stop Link from making big mistakes. When they stop complaining and taking you to task, then you should even be more worried as now the company is happily operating in its dubious framework.

I wonder –the allegations in this threat could imply premeditation and negligence should something go wrong. Would the passenger on a scary flight be able to hold The Investors, JVJ and RF accountable in their personal capacity due to their knowledge that a disaster (or even just an incident) is impending and not doing anything about it? Or will it be the lonely pilot (who did not moan or question authority) left holding the bag of @#$ while seeing the back of JVJ and RF as they run from the scene?

And Vortexgen300, I still don’t know why you’re here since you don’t even work for Link?

Last edited by FatFunny; 8th Jun 2008 at 08:33.