PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/Atlas The Saga Continues
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2008, 02:22
nitty-gritty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cptvac
Nitty

Your implication is that I would in some way feel threatened (fortitude?) to express my opinion of the Director of the Airline Division of the IBT. AND, you and someone else are offering to get me a whole stage to take this gaint risk. Wow. Are opinions not allowed at the Teamsters? Very intimidating...
Fortitude For"ti*tude, n. [L. fortitudo, fr. fortis strong.
See Fort.]
1. Power to resist attack; strength; firmness. [Obs.]
[1913 Webster]

I have seen a few in my past express much less opinion/slander about a general group than you have and found themselves waking up wondering why they have to suck their meals through a straw. We at Atlas are used to your Polar BS. Our soon to be Teamster brothers that you decided to lump together in this are more likely to be less tolerant and rightfully so.

Opinions are great and accepted at Teamsters and ALPA Council 072.

Unfounded accusations and slander as yours is different. The Polar leadership prefers accusations and slander when they cannot figure out how to deal with things, which is all the time. It detracts the Polar membership from the Polar MEC mistakes. They also like to use their membership to do it so it cannot be tied to themselves. This is their mode of operation and you are the continuation of it by proxy whether voluntarily or by Polar MEC request. This is the Polar legacy.

One documented third party finding of this is HERE by ALPA. Even President Prater had to back away from Polar publicly on this one. There are other ones documented and undocumented. One thing that can be counted on by all is that the Polar MEC and Neg. Committee, which you are a part of, will lie and slander for their own end means.

Instead of proving yourselves union brothers, we Atlas crews have found you nothing but a second front of a continuous war we fight with the company management.