PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2008, 08:46
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ash666
As I recollect from previous postings you are, if true, indeed a very unlucky chap indeed. Again I read your comments as totally out of context with reality of normal operations at NCL. I too use NCL frequently & as it happens I was on the BRS last Friday(07.10) back Sunday, both flights 90% plus full, no queues either end & no delays with baggage oubound to time daly at BRS on return of 45 mins. Really nothing to moan about, an excellent efficient service & a credit to Loco's & indeed NCL
As for other comments relating to pax no.'s I would suspect that demand on all routes is falling, and that Loco's in particular are still buying pax by offering unrealistic prices. As an example you could fly last week to BRS & back for £39.98 all in ! making rail a no brainer. Finally there seems a suggestion that the BRS is patronised entirely by pax travelling to Bristol when indeed by it's location 8 miles to the south one can within an hour reach most of Somerset & some of Devon ! A more pertinent question for me would be to question the viability of a service to EXT?