PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2008, 06:24
Anulus Filler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warpspeed.

What a bunch of Primadonnas
If its so bad at Qantas leave and see how hard you have to work in other companies.
This is not about leaving Qantas. If we all hated the big Q I could safetly say that we would have left a long time ago (and that's across all professions). We actually enjoy our work, but the management(especially the current bunch of turkeys) leave a bad taste in our mouths.

Now the avarage LAME has endured countless set backs at work and more often than not with stupid decisions made by ignorant managers. Goodwill is what often covered it up. What you are seeing now is no goodwill. It is exactly what this management have given us for 7 years. Now we're returning the favour.

I personally wouldn't leave Qantas unless they paid me out. They can fling all the sh!t they can at me but I won't be walking through the door without a redundancy cheque in my hand. I suggest every LAME who has considered leaving recently stay put and enjoy the ride. Don't give them the satisfaction. We're working with their train set and their rules. I go to work and know that every single delay that I cause is simply because I work to a set of rules and procedures that Qantas has created. Nothing more, nothing less.

As for the delays going through the roof....let them figure it out.