PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Lockdown?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2008, 00:53
wizad

1)im not a bad listener.

2)yes i have been to MACC, and Scottish... i have friends at both. some failed here and are now valid and some transfered at their request.

3)we are all busy at some times, im not arguing that.

4)i spent, as im sure many years at college and uni where spelling etc had to be spot on so on forums like this i dont care for it much.

5)as stated, we moved last year and can understand and empathize with those who are yet to do it... but constantly moaning about it on here wont help others' views. the same as banding and your move taking over things like trm (that i have been to). if you look from our point of view, anytime we have courses like that or do a unit famil, anyone whos not band 5 seems to feel the need to moan their arses off at us. i know its an issue, but its bloody boring.

6)i have no dislike for MACC controllers, i dislike any groups of individuals who constantly moan about the same thing. all to often all we hear is either the banding issue, which i may point out i didnt bring up on this thread or relocation to scotland... it gets a bit boring and starting a thread of how hard done by we are again wont help. but its a forum so in reality it doesnt matter and if its a mere means of venting frustration then so be it.

7)i do not percieve the cost of living to be the factor in pay. if i, and many in our ops room could run things, sectors such as luton, thames, essex etc shouldnt get band 5 pay... and to be honest if you guys were in our ops room you WOULD be getting band 5.

management dont have the balls to sort out the banding in the ops room so we all get paid the same... thats the joke. let alone any other like issue across nerl.

W

Last edited by wizad; 4th Jun 2008 at 01:10.