PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Lockdown?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2008, 22:28
wizad

blah blah blah... this is a forum and not a GCSE english competition.
why is it when you dont like what someone has posted and cant think of any decent warranted reaction you decide to hit those who couldnt give a monkeys about that crap on a forum where it hurts.... spelling, grammar and punctuation.... ooooh how it hurts
when some moron starts a thread on here moaning about all that crap with regards to moving what reaction do you expect from others who have already had to move?
the MACC move up north is hardly new information, what is it, 6 years youve known? 2 words: 'mobile' and 'grade'.
i can understand its not easy, but to fight it all the way isnt going to win any popularity contests, not least with the guys at scottish who im sure enjoy where they work and live.
and as for banding, i would happily take band 4 pay for what you could buy a house up there for. if you want to come to LATCC and get spanked all day for an extra couple of grand a year (as thats what it is unless your stomping the top of the payscale) then go for it. but i know plenty of people who failed here, moved up north, and got a bigger house on a trainees salary.
and if you are going to shoot me down, you might as well include the handful of others replying whove stated similar.

now all you english teachers get your red markers out