PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Announces Gatwick Expansion
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2001, 23:10
airbrakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Norman Stanley....

Good luck at GB. I guess we all have a different story to tell.I have just started at easy and found the selection process both enjoyable and well organised. In my case, call on Tues, selection day Weds, sim test Thurs, job offer Fri, start on Mon. Much better than the prospect of working over Christmas to the end of my notice period in January! My employer was good enough to release me early to facilitate a quick start. Nothing like being flexible.

Like it or loathe it, easy are going to go from strength to strength, and I am happy to be on the back of it. Their business plan is clearly working.

Caulfield...the most mediocre thing I have come across on this site is your first posting on this thread. Wake up and smell the coffee. Times are changing. The public will get what the public wants. The days of Imperial Airways are over. Did you work for them in a former life?

Augustus Finknottle...you obviously had something to get off your chest. Are you perhaps concerned that the business plan of your current employer may not be up to the challenge? There are possibly several hundred guys and gals out there who like me, do not consider a job at ej to be "scraping the bottom of the aviation barrel". I will however, be getting on with it.

Best of luck and a prosperous New Year to all!