PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 5
Thread: MANCHESTER - 5
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2008, 19:58
Scottie Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A330etops

With all due respect I think that you will find that Suzeman is rather mature - although maybe the approach of his right to a Bus Pass must be causing him some concern!!

Seriously though, I think that to cut and paste an entire passage from Wikkipedia, without crediting your source, is a clear case of plagiarism. Suzeman comes from a very reliable background of working within the aviation industry (I do not want to divulge his real identity), and it has been my pleasure to have known him in both a professional and personal capacity for a long time. If you were to read the previous posts made by Suzeman you would see that he has an immense amount of knowledge and is not shy of sharing this amongst us.

Whilst appreciating that this country, and it's numerous websites, enjoy a freedom of speech, I do feel that we should all try very hard to refrain from making defamatory remarks about those who we know nothing about.

Now who has heard the rumour about JAL starting a service from Heathrow?? Only a code-share on the BA Shuttle, so don't get too excited (courtesy of airliners.net)

Scottie Dog

ps - with apologies to G-STAW for any previous comments made!!