PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 5
Thread: MANCHESTER - 5
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2008, 19:12
pwalhx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MUFC Fan whilst noting your comments, It is most probably if the 3rd flight does start it will be with the Airbus. (Work wise doesnt worry me cargo never complains about aircraft type). Also its a matter of personal taste, I like the Airbus so am happy to fly on it. However I agree if your saying EK's airbus service isnt up to scratch nowadays. I prefer to use QR than EK and their service on the A330 is excellent.

Can I also defend Manchester a little, as regular user maybe 30-40 times a year, sure there have been times when its been busy, queues at security and/or luggage and I dont claim its as clean or efficient as we all would like it to be, however the vast majority of the time I have had no trouble. Of the posters who have complained of problems, are you referring to a one off event or several similar events. Dont shout me down for this question, I am merely trying to find out if I am lucky or maybe you are letting a single event cloud your views, remember we never remember the 99 times things are right but we certainly remember the one time its wrong.

Also we need to put it into context with other airports both in the UK and Europe and to me its no better or worse than most.