PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US crews need schengen visas?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2008, 17:59
FlyMD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what arguments? This thread was never about bashing the US, it was about what the EU/Schengen countries must do to insure a level playing field. I don't try to tell the US how to manage their aviation security, but say that we should enforce reciprocity, so as to insure both a level playing field, and an incentive to the US to relax some of their more bothersome and useless measures eventually.

Now I don't know why 411A would go off on a tangent about fuel prices and whose willy is more potent, because it does not have anything to do with the subject. We pay US fuel prices in the US, and our prices in the EU, as do US operators... duh!!!

I don't know either why 411A feels attacked by this thread (incidentally most airports in Europe don't allow Tristars anymore anyway, so big deal for him...). It's only ever US-bashing if people like him make it so, choosing deliberately to misinterpret what others say..

On a personal note (yes, I do that...), and having read some of 411A's choicer tidbits in the Tech forum, I fully agree that he is a complete moron with an ego problem the size of a Tristar fuel bill....