PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2008, 19:40
cpiom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrong Sunfish, but keep trying, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands rather than spending it with your family! (as you all keep stating)

kotoyebe, did you take into account sick leave, super, annual leave, long service leave, workers comp?? just to name a few of the extra's

"I am also getting increasingly frustrated with the media, and how all this BS is not even challenged. If a dummy like me can see this, then the media are either stupid, delibrately avoiding any scrutiny, or both."
So call me a troll or management at lest I am willing to take a level headed approach to the situation and not resort to childish name calling!!!

"This doesn't mean we go overboard or do anything we would not normally do, we just do our job properly. In a normal situation, enough Qantas LAMEs are employed to find defects and fix the ones that are reported, found or work that is otherwise required."
Fed Sec of the ALAEA this highlights the fact your members have been failing in their jobs as certifying LAME's in the past as a/c have left on time, and now the statements are out there insinuating they are finding defects to the detriment of the company and passengers for the advantage of their own financial benefit. Might send this to the press. Remember this is where your wages come from. No LAME's no Fed Sec and no political carrer.

You are all suppose to be responsible and up-standing citizens of the community. You and your union are failing in that respect.

Last edited by cpiom; 1st Jun 2008 at 20:13.