PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/Atlas The Saga Continues
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2008, 20:38
layinlow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditto intruder. There's an old saying "Figures don't lie, but liars figure", and that is exactly what AAWWH puts out and the Atlas guys lick it up. If they would just look back at all the crap the company has dumped on them......
But no, they go in and fight and after a year the company gives them a little (the operative word here is little) of what they want and they think they have won. Think Stanstead. One post bragged about how it is shrinking. Hell, it never should have come into being in the first place. Not to mention Gateway basing. They thought they won , but the company figured out a way to punish them for using it. Same with travel. Polar fights, maybe loses a battle or two, but the fight goes on and on. If the Atlas CBA had the same scope clause we have, would they put up the fight we are? I doubt it.
I wish the Atlas crews would:
1. Remember all the shenanigans the company has dumped on them
2. Took at good look at their council and see if they really did any good other than to salve over any wounds and finally
3. Realize that management is not their friend and could care less about the crews, only how to line their pockets.
Believe this, if AAWWH could get along without pilots they would and not think twice about it.
There is only so much one can take. I guess Atlas hasn't reached that point yet, we have.