PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2008, 06:12
Wobulator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a long time pprune watcher, first time poster and ex HM redundant LAME, I wish each and every one of you the best of luck with your PIA. I too was approached in December to take up a position that, in the end, was to sc@b against you. I declined without hesitation.

It is fantastic to see some action, finally, from the LAME’s and support from the ALAEA and ACTU (with some Tech & Cabin Crew as well) for something that should have been done at least a decade ago.

The more I read up on the past of this CEO the more infuriating it becomes seeing how his lies are just water off a duck’s back.

This just might be the scotchbrite that removes his Teflon coating and let some sh*t start to stick to this B* for all and sundry to see. Surely the shareholders can see this by now with the very little improvement in shares since his arrival. Only getting a reasonable gain with a setup that would have lined HIS pockets so well and, by the looks of things, destroy a once fantastic, World-Class Company.

Stick to the PPM and OT bans…..simple, legal and effective (but include the regular feedback meetings).

The Engineers I knew all had loyalty, pride and were totally professional. You still have that but not the morale. Keep the esprit de corps to each other and you will win through.

Good Luck!