PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2008, 21:56
Jimmy Riddle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotland's favourite airline......or the cream of Manchester?

GSM SCOT....word had it that you'd moved to Manchester with the rest........ so glad to see you are still alive and well......pity you didn't have the bal*s to face up to earlier questions here and elsewhere about our darling company......

AEUENG.....'taking measures to improve things'.......try explaining to the (Scottish) engineers why the company they've worked for and given up lucrative contracts away from home to come home to join (Scotland's Favourite Airline) has now decided to dispense with their skills and ........contrary to what Luvly Jubbly says.....not all skilled engineers are from the South....a large number of very experienced and able engineers work North of the border and they 'know what they are doin'........farm it all out to Manchester..........let me think why that could be..... maybe ever since TD allowed RG to step through the door.....& he then brought a few of his (large redundancy package but need the work) pals in too....TD's lost the plot....and his Airline with it?
BTW when spotters fly aeroplanes I'll give some credence to your snidey remarks......till then I'll say it like it is....from the line....ok..

And GSM SCOT ...........I think that if I were to throw my toys out of my pram.......they'd get a lot farther than if I were to through them !