PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 29th May 2008, 01:59
roamingwolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bla_Bla.mate like I said before I go along with what your saying.I reckon if your doing the same job as us but for less dollars and more hours and no roster I don't see how the union should think you guys should pay the same as we do.
if the union can see this down the line about 10 years or more they should want you guys to join.The company loves all this split and divide cr@$ and if we want a chance to handle them then we need to be one group not 2.

This 457 visa con they are pulling is just the start and they come up with something new all the time.I don't care who is in canberra they all have beers and work out how to scratch each others back.This latest pr spin by Dixon will be to get rid of as many original crew as they can and replace them with qcca crew.I was wondering how long before they made a move and they didn't take long.

I hope they don't use this and give Frankfurt flights the chop.I reckon SFO is looking shaky but with v Australia starting up you wouldn't want to bet on it.