PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 28th May 2008, 02:26
roamingwolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skylarker,you didn't read my post did you?
I said what if the company said they want to start up a 'C' scale on even lowwr pay and conditions that the qcca or 'B' scale is?
I didn't say they wanted to bring in cheap crew from OS.I said they would open up bases OS if you didn't go along with the deal and then you would lose your flying.
You reckon all other crew would stand by you and fight?
i have been in that boat and a lot of crew went to work a well as the strike breakers from other parts of the company that wanted our jobs.If you think about it a lot of the last strikebreakers went over to work in the kiwi base.

I like your part where you say 'fight the fair fight',
mate there is no such thing i this game.
Get it?
No he wouldn't and nor could he by law.
457's are a special visa granted for exceptional reason's ie: pilot shortage.
They are on a fixed term agreement as well.
No shortage of F/A wanna b's here in Oz
You wanna bet mate.
there are stacks of pilots in Oz who have applications in for J* but do not get interviews and why?
cause the Company want cheap pilots they don't have to train.It keeps the pilots here out of the loop.
If you don't think they could get the gov to agree to a 457 visa deal then you have no idea pal.
How do you think they have kept sia out of the pacific.this company has so much clout with the federal gov it's not funny