PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 27th May 2008, 21:54
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Given what i know about many of the "newly promoted" , anyone with an axe to grind better leave it off the A/C with these guys....For the whingers and the lazy or dissaffected it will be a very short career and they will find themselves on Clause 11's and out the door in a nano second.

And...if as i hear they are not FAAA members it will be a process that will take a day or so to see them back on the dole queue where many of them belong.

Having had that little rant, my personal experience with the new crew that i have flown with is that they are a breath of fresh air and are doing a great job and laregely understand that their job security is underpinned by their competitive conditions. The conditions are far from the worst in the Industry and if MAM or Virgin is so much better i am sure that QCCA will start leaving.

The reality is, that when their was shrinkage in the AKL base to Air New Zealand, Qantas had to improve some of the Jetconnect conditions in their contract.

If a few QCCA crew start leaving then Qantas may review the arragements..for those unhappy on here perhaps you should be the martyrs for the others and leave.

In doing so you would increase the relative IQ of the establishment and the sourness you are feeling could be offset by all the free time you would have on the dole queue