PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 27th May 2008, 12:06
QFQCCA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how all Qantas long haul crew believe the only solution for QCCA crew is to leave if we are unhappy. Qantas long haul is not your little play thing anymore it will belong to QCCA in the future therefore dont you think you should be playing like nice little 55 year old children.

As for the FAAA, firstly I cant afford to join at the moment and even if I wanted to I wont without QCCA representation. I just love how the FAAA puts out notices saying we are all one big happy family BUT all hell breaks loose and notices are flying out thick and fast as soon as something has a direct effect on Qantas long haul crew. I love it, so much for the family as long as QCCA stay in the back seat and keep our mouth shut we will be a big happy family right?

And no im not going anywhere pegasus, cartexchange and the rest of you. Just to see you all feel the pain in 5 years I intend to stay for at least another 5-6 years than I will move on.