PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 27th May 2008, 03:24
roamingwolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
posted by veronica:roaming, you know what I have suggested we do.
No veronica you never hve.You have said we should not have voted yes to the eba but you have never told us how we could have got anything better.Thats the difference,you complain all the time but you have not told us HOW we could have got the company to offer any more.

But thinking about it now I reckon we should have voted No because then:
Veronica and the rest of s/h would not be upset because they were out manouvered.
new crew like bla bla and other qcca could not complain because they would not have a job in l/h to complain about on any pay scale.
The company could have set up bases in Mumbai,singapore,HKG and anywhere else where the crew would be cheap as chips.
We could just keep flying and not listen to veronica and bla bla go on about how greedy we are.

but that wouldn't happen because Dixon would be bringing foreign crew in on 457 visa's and they would be complaining about how little they get.

I have to admit I'm laughing about the fact that some s/h crew voted to take our flying by agreeing to be cheaper.
Then they want to join l/h as qcca crew and are upset that they don't get as much as us.
face it guys you started it by accepting mam conditions and now the whole thing is like a snow ball and getting bigger by the day but you have to remember that you started it and you reckon we are greedy

listening to veronica and others is like listening to my kids in the car complaining and asking 'are we there yet' 'were bored' 'were not having any fun'

But I don't go along with Pegasus because kerry stokes and Peg do not do the same job but for different pay.
if the newbies do the same job but for less then they shouldn't have to pay the same union fees.
Thats fair and I have no problem with that but guys how many times do we have to tell you if we didn't vote for a b scale you guys wouldn't have jobs to complain about.

Last edited by roamingwolf; 27th May 2008 at 03:41.