PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 27th May 2008, 02:38
veronica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roaming, you know what I have suggested we do.

But now look to the future, the EBA has been signed. Let the %#*#fight begin now. People are inherently greedy. The QCCA people will fight. The honeymoon period where the world is all nice and fluffy, is over. The first few months of QCCA crew coming in was great. Now reality will start to bite. B Scales have and will make a difference, so don't bitch and moan when things like alphabetical lists and hotel rooms etc start to happen. QCCA crew will not lie down (nor should they), and we want what we have had for the last million years. The Company try to fracture us and they are succeeding. They love it.

Like I said previously, I told you so. This EBA was designed to fracture and cause disunity. They knew we would sign it because we're greedy. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. I agree with Bla.

These are only minor issues that are causing division. Can you imagine when something major comes up in the future. God, help us all.

Unity, yeah right.