PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 27th May 2008, 00:17
Bla_Bla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear VERONICA
in regards to ur comment: "
"Playing right into QF's hands: and you guys weren't able to see it when they delivered the EBA up to you. Take the money and run, and now the consequences are beginning to bite."
COULDNT AGREE MORE ! ITS JUST THE BEGINING!!!

and ROAMINGWOLF
the answer to ur question"
"So why don't you tell us what you reckon the union should have done?"
".
my answer to that is that they should have fought for all new crew to be employed under the same conditions as u r. AT ALL COSTS. they keep on telling us ( management and FAAA ) that we dont want to create the culture of us and them. what a joke. when i heard michael saying that right in fronnt of us i couldnt help myself but laugh. out loud in fact. he looked at me as if he wanted to shoot me. am sure he didnt like but so what ? we all new this was going to happen.and i tell u what, and i have posted that before... not sure if i will be around till the next EBA. coping with 130hrs of SH flying per mth easy as... but 120hrs of LH flying per mth? not sure how long i will last. and not only that. most of these kids are not here for the long run. thats y most of us them do not care about seniority and how high up ur room is. just ask around.
those senior ladies with 20, 25 and 30 + years with a beautiful career are nothing but a species sooon to be extinct.... gonne were the days that once u got a job as a FA u would hang on to it. gonne.
so as veronica said take the money and run.
it makes me laugh when is hear QAL crew questioning if what u have on ur roster is right and fair? r u serious ? didnt u vote for this ? how hypocritical!

and one last thing;
when QFLHFA says:
"Seriously, if the union wants to keep QCCA members I suggest they think of something very fast."

agree 110% as per my threads #21 #24 #31.
union officials should be taking a very close look at all this. otherwise like those senior ladies mentioned above, the FAAA will also be at the berge of extinction.